The World's 100 Best Clubs 2022 list reaches 100,000 votes

The World's 100 Best Clubs 2022 list reaches 100,000 votes!
Voting extended to November 1st

(BARCELONA, SPAIN) September 23, 2022

We are pleased to inform you that after 23 days since the voting process began, The World’s 100 Best Clubs 2022 list has already reached 100,000 votes.

As you know, there are a total of 260 clubs nominees from 44 different countries competing for a place on the distinguished list.

The countries leading the list are Spain with 58 and the United States of America with 44 nominations. Other countries with nominated clubs include Italy with 12 nominations, Canada and Colombia with 11 nominations, and the United Kingdom with 10. Together these countries are leading the way in nominations for The World’s Best Club 2022 list. In all, the 260 establishments have been nominated from a diverse list of countries like France, Croatia, Germany, Switzerland, Australia, Greece, the UAE, Argentina, Singapore, China, and Japan, among others.

Voting extended to November 1st

The online public voting period began on September 1 and has been extended until November 1, 2022. Anyone can vote for any of the nominated venues through the following link: /3Ra0emA which will accept only one vote per person.

The list to be made public on November 30th

The list of "The World's 100 Best Clubs 2022" will be released on November 30th at the 8th International Nightlife Congress and 7th Golden Moon Awards Gala to be held at the Hard Rock Hotel in Tenerife, Spain.

How the vote will be determined

As we have already informed you, the public vote will represent 70% of the final tally. The remaining 30% will be determined by a panel of experts who will weigh a host of factors including the 2022 artistic programming of the clubs, complementary security measures, VIP area, availability and online reservation capacity, and quality of service. Other matters to be taken into account will be the activity on social media, national or international awards, distinctions achieved, acoustic quality, soundproofing, and commitment to the UN's sustainable development goals. The professional jury scoring system will be ranked by points awarded to each of the items that will be valued and added to the sum of the public voting.